So... I have been waiting, and waiting and WAITING to buy myself and iPod nano... and (drumroll please...) I bought myself a brand new, 8GB, black iPod Nano TODAY!!!
For those of you that aren't in the loop, apple just released their latest version of the iPod nano and it's less expensive, more durable and exactly what I was waiting for. It now comes in cool colors (only for 4GB models, so I had to settle for black) and up to 8GB memory! Plus, I got to buy it with my company discount... which makes me extra excited.
This is probably making me sound like a big technology geek... but I have wanted this for forever, and now that I finally have the money, they release an even better version than the first! I get it in 2 days and am totally amped! (yes, I just used "amped" for those of you who will appreciate the '90s flashback...) Sorry to sound like I'm bragging again... but this is my present to myself for finding a job, moving to New Jersey and getting an apartment in NYC - all while remaining mentally, physically, and emotionally intact. Here's a pat on the back - to myself. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment